The Killer® (Boric Acid Suppositories)
A single-ingredient, Boric acid suppository that treats yeast infections. See ingredients
- A vaginal suppository that balances pH and maintains healthy yeast levels to support a healthy vaginal flora.
- It's made with a single, fast-working ingredient (boric acid) and is free of fragrance, essential oils, and other additives that may be harmful to the vaginal environment.
- This intimate health must-have is dermatologist-approved and made with clinically-tested ingredients that are kind to skin and safe to use.
- With clean hands, insert 1 The Killer® suppository into the vagina at bedtime daily as needed or for up to 14 days.
- You may benefit from using a suppository after sex, or during the last days of your period.
- Expect some discharge over the course of the night (we like to wear a thin pad to protect our undies) but understand that this is normal.
- Avoid sexual intercourse when using this product. You should always insert after you have fully emptied your bladder, especially after sexual intercourse.
- Pair with pH Balancing Cleanser™ and Good Girl Probiotics® to support ultimate vaginal health.
- Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free
- 600mg Boric Acid, Gelatin Capsule