All of the information provided on www.lovewellness.com, http://lovewellness.co/blog/thebodyblog, community.lovewellness.com and any "Doctor's Notes" provided by any participating doctors should not take the place of consulting a physician. This information does not and should not replace treatment from a medical professional. If you need medical advice or assistance, you should consult a physician.
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from users who are under the age of 18. If a user under the age of 18 submits Personal Data to Love Wellness and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a user under the age of 18, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably possible.
- Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
- Data Collection. “Personal Data” means any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we hold about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- When you order products, we will collect Personal Data necessary to fulfill your order, which may include your first and last name, email and mailing address, phone number and credit card information to facilitate payment processing
- If you are a Member, when you create an account to log in to our Site, we may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, birthdate, gender, email and mailing address, phone number, profile picture, your favorite products, interests and credit card information to facilitate payment processing.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post messages or upload content within our Site (including in The Love Club community), the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, and other requested information if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect Personal Data, at such other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
Please note that you can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the Site or Services that you are able to use.
- Information Collected via Technology. Please see our www.lovewellness.com/pages/cookies for further details.
- As you interact with the Site or Services, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, which may include internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive this technical data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- We may also use third party tracking services, such as Google Analytics, to track and analyze Anonymous Data from users of our Site and Services.
- We may permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third party services, to collect, information about your use of the Service over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on the Service as well as on other websites or apps, or on other devices you may use.
- We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Services. We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then delete location data tied to your personal information. We may maintain de-identified location data for a longer period of time in order to analyze aggregate trends and metrics. If you want to opt-out of the collection of your location data, please adjust your settings in your mobile device to limit the Service's access to your location data.
- Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that assist Love Wellness in providing the Services or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Site. These third party companies may supply us with your Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to provide and improve the Services.
- Use of Your Personal Data.
- General Use. In general, Personal Data collected by us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network
- Identify you as a user in our system
- Provide improved administration of our Site and Services
- Provide the Services and customer support you request
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services
- Tailor the features, performance and support of the Site or Services to you
- Send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your account was created
- Send you administrative email notifications
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests
- Respond to your requests and resolve disputes
- To make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Love Wellness
- Customize the advertising you may see on the Site or through the Services
- Collect money, and
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Love Wellness reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
- The Public. When you post to The Love Club community, other Love Wellness Members and Visitors will see your profile picture, username and the content that you submit. In addition, when you provide feedback, we may share that publicly. For example, we may share the feedback you posted on our social media along with your first name and last initial. We may also share any content that you submit to The Love Club community with our broader email distribution list and identify you with your profile name, first name, last initial or other Personal Data submitted along with such content.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Love Wellness. Examples of such third party service providers include payment processors as well as Shopify, the provider of our online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Love Wellness.
- Third Party Data Collection.
- Information Collected by Ad Networks. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. These companies may collect and use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services to you.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
- Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
- We will periodically send you free newsletters and emails that directly promote the use of our Site or Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
- Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your account or by contacting us directly. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Data to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Data any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.
- Security of Your Personal Data. Love Wellness is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic data storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Love Wellness uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Love Wellness cannot guarantee its absolute security.