Product Manager – Digital
As an early member of the Love Wellness Product Team, the Product Manager for Digital Experiences will be instrumental in continuing to develop the Love Wellness eCommerce customer experience, launching The Love Club community platform, and positioning the Love Wellness brand as a technology leader in the Health and Wellness industry.
This position requires an experienced technical product leader that will own the end to end (E2E) digital product development process and company-wide product roadmap. You will be the technical expert within the company and are expected to bring and establish best practices for product management across the team. You will be the primary point of contact with our software development team (remote based team) and will be responsible for knowing all technical ins and outs of the business across our subscription focused eCommerce platform (currently Shopify based) and all third party plug-ins and applications (we have a lot of them). You will support and work hand in hand with the Marketing, Customer Experience, and Customer Journey teams.
As the brand continues to expand and grow at a rapid pace, you will be responsible for major digital product transformations beginning in Q1 2021.
This role will report directly to the Head of Product.
If this sounds interesting to you, please complete this application. We look forward to hearing from you! :)
ABOUT LOVE WELLNESS
Love Wellness is the leading female-first wellness company focused on total body care that sets the new standard for women's health. Established in 2016 after years of dealing with chronic health issues herself, Lauren Bosworth, Founder and CEO, is committed to creating a more open and honest self-care culture for women. Driven by community, Love Wellness is designed to help women feel informed, empowered, and ready to take full control of their health. Love Wellness offers clean, body-positive products that range from fiber supplements, probiotics and digestive enzymes that optimize gut health, to personal cleansers, suppositories and lubricants, and multivitamins that are made with women's unique biology in mind.
The Love Wellness team is based in New York City and currently working from home until further notice. We plan to head back to an office environment once it is safe to do so.
- Love Wellness Technical Product Leader: You are accountable for the success of all digital product experiences including both our eCommerce site (lovewellness.com) and community platform (The Love Club)
- Own the E2E Digital Product Roadmap from strategy through to launch and optimization:
- Gather and formalize development requirements from the marketing, customer journey, and customer experience teams
- Technical research and due diligence for all new digital product features, capabilities, third party integrations, and applications
- Create and maintain the eCommerce sitemap and The Love Club sitemap
- Establish product workflow processes and protocols including best practices for product testing to ensure a flawless end user experience
- Lead beta testing plan for larger product releases and launches
- Launch all new site features, capabilities, and at the most basic level, updates to existing web pages e.g., new home pages, marketing landing pages, PDPs, etc.
- Track and report on site/product performance, e.g., page load times, time on page, bounce rates, conversion rates, etc.
- Implement and manage all technical product integrations – including all third party plug-ins and services – with development team, e.g, Ordergroove, Nosto, Swell. Google Tag Manager
- Manage analytics and data reporting integrations, e.g., Datorama, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Stay up to date on industry (eCommerce and Health/Wellness) technical trends:
- Evaluate emerging products and platforms and make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in that will have a positive ROI on the business
- Track and report to the broader team on competitors digital experiences and product releases/updates
- Upbeat, personable, positive, motivating, can-do/will-do attitude
- Passion and ability to work in a fast paced, startup, team environment under tight timelines and resources – we are a startup but pride ourselves on successful executing projects much bigger than what most companies our size would be able to
- Meticulous, as the projects you will manage impact the entire business and most importantly the end user experience on our digital platforms – we expect flawless execution
- Willingness to seek out answers, explore out of the box solutions, and track down resources – basically do whatever it takes to find a solution
- An analytical sense with the ability to recognize trends and recommend business improvements
- Ability to learn new platforms as they are on-boarded and pertain to the role
- Team oriented — we’re a small but mighty team and are looking for an individual to be able to add to our collaborative efforts
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be based in the NYC area
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a technical field
- 5+ years of experience in a digital product management, UX/UI design, product marketing, and/or software development role for an eCommerce based CPG or Health/Wellness company
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience as a product manager – no exceptions, this is not an entry level role for product management
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud – no exceptions
- Experienced with project management platforms, e.g., JIRA
- Experienced with Google Tag Manager
- Experienced managing a remote software development team
- Basic coding skills and understanding a must
- Passionate about the health and wellness industry
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Love Wellness not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.