90 Capsules. Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Vitamin K (as Menaquinone-7), Thiamin (as Thiamine Mononitrate), Riboflavin (as Riboflavin and Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium), Niacin (as Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Biotin Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium-D-Pantothenate), Choline (as Choline Bitartrate), Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Calcium-D-Pantothenate), Iron (as Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) (Ferrochel™), Iodine (as Potassium Iodide), Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide), Zinc (as Zinc Amino Acid Chelate), Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine), Copper (as Copper Gluconate), Manganese (as Manganese Aspartate), Chromium (as Crominex® 3+ Chromium stabilized with Capros® amla fruit extract and PrimaVie® Shilajit Gum Resin Extract Microcrystalline Cellulose, Chromium chloride Hexahydrate), Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate), Echinacea Purpurea Herb Powder, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Pantethine
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Rice Flour, and Magnesium Stearate.
Baby Love Prenatal Multivitamin + XOmegas
Morning sickness relief from a prenatal? Yep!*
HOW IT WORKS
- The only prenatal multivitamin made with a full-spectrum 25+ vitamins and minerals for your baseline nutritional needs, plus special nutraceutical ingredients that support immunity, and relief from morning sickness*
- Contains 800mg DFE of folate, the preferred coenzyme of folic acid. Healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect.
- May reduce common morning sickness associated with pregnancy with ginger* (Ginger study 1-3)
- Supports overall immune health, immune function, and the function of immune cells* (Echinacea study 1, Vitamin C study 1-4, Zinc study 1-4, Selenium study 1-3)
- Contains B-vitamin coenzymes, the biologically active forms of these nutrients* (Riboflavin study 1, Vitamin B6 study 1, Vitamin B12 study 1)
- Promotes urinary tract function and health with PACs, the active compounds in cranberry* (Cranberry study 1-8)
- Baby Love™ comes with a full-size bottle of XOmegas™ in every order, providing you with 300mg EPA and 200mg DHA to support fetal development, immunity, heart health, and brain health*
DIRECTIONS + TIPS
Baby Love™: Take 3 capsules of Baby Love™ everyday. If you have trouble swallowing pills, break the capsules into your favorite beverage and drink ‘em down.
XOmegas™: (30 enteric coated soft gels). Take 1 softgel every day.
- A complete prenatal multivitamin should be taken at least 3 months before conception, and up to a year before to prepare your body for baby. Prenatals should be taken daily through pregnancy and while breastfeeding during the 4th Trimester. If you plan to have more children, you can take your prenatal indefinitely.
- Developed by doctors & food scientists with supporting White Paper literature.
- Open Baby Love capsules into a drink if you have trouble swallowing pills. Our XOmegas™ capsules have an enteric coating, so they break down further in the digestive system (less funny smells).
- Know the 21/90™ rule? It takes 21 days to build a routine and 90 days to make it stick. Baby Love is available by subscription because prenatals are important to take daily from preconception through the 4th Trimester.